Coronavirus Update for Glencoe Boat Club Members

Dear all, I need to keep you all updated as to the situation we find ourselves in at the club.

The Diver was due to start his checks on the moorings tomorrow, Monday, but the diver and boatman cannot justify this as being an essential activity, this will be reviewed every 21 days and put back to a time that is classed as being safe for this to go ahead.

If you do decide that you wish to put your boat on your mooring, please keep this in mind and talk to your insurers explaining the situation for more advise.

The Wednesday race nights are postponed until further notice and the Regatta is also postponed, hopefully to a date later in the year.

The pontoons have not been re-instated yet, as all the floats are to be replaced before re-install.

All committee meetings have been cancelled.

I wish you all well in these dark times and look forward to seeing you all as soon as possible.

Colin (Commodore)

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *